Sakai Management / Project Coordination (management@collab.sakaiproject.org)

This forum is an archive for the mailing list management@collab.sakaiproject.org (more options) Messages posted here will be sent to this mailing list.
The group covers the overall community management of the Sakai project, including the development process, the features and modules that become part of formal releases, etc. It also is where the Product Manager and the Product Council conduct their public business.
1234567
Topics (221)
Replies Last Post Views
Re: [Building Sakai] i18n Memorandum of Understanding - Process to fix i18n issues by Diego del Blanco Oro...
0
by Diego del Blanco Oro...
[Product Council] Meeting Reminder by Clay Fenlason
2
by Lois Brooks-2
Re: [Building Sakai] i18n Memorandum of Understanding - Process to fix i18n issues by David Barroso
1
by Shoji Kajita
Re: [Building Sakai] i18n Memorandum of Understanding - Process to fix i18n issues by khomotso
0
by khomotso
Sakai Product Council: Activities & Goals by angell
0
by angell
Status: Sakai QA for the 2.7 release by Berg, Alan
0
by Berg, Alan
[Product Council] Meeting Reminder by Clay Fenlason
6
by Noah Botimer
Addressing obstacles to open source procurement by Kim Thanos
1
by Noah Botimer
[Product Council] Meeting by Clay Fenlason
1
by Max Whitney
[Product Council] PC report by Clay Fenlason
0
by Clay Fenlason
Sakai 3 enters incubation by Clay Fenlason
1
by Michael Feldstein
Fwd: [CIO] LMS Questions by Michael Korcuska-2
0
by Michael Korcuska-2
Feedback Requested: Draft Accessibility Statement for Sakai 3 by Eli Cochran-2
0
by Eli Cochran-2
Assignments 2 in incubation by Clay Fenlason
5
by Steven Githens
Fwd: [WG: Accessibility] Sakai 2.7 Accessibility Review Tool Priorities by angell
3
by Richwine, Brian L
Conference Keynote Speaker by Michael Korcuska-2
0
by Michael Korcuska-2
Maintenance Team review of outstanding Jiras by David Horwitz
0
by David Horwitz
[Product Council] Rearranging incubating S3 projects by Clay Fenlason
0
by Clay Fenlason
[Product Council] Meeting reminder by Clay Fenlason
0
by Clay Fenlason
Maintenance Team lead by Anthony Whyte
8
by Chambers, Sara J
Product Council Update: Jan 2010 [draft] by angell
0
by angell
Call for testers by Michael Korcuska-2
0
by Michael Korcuska-2
Criteria for changing from a beta release to an RC release during the 2.7 season by Berg, Alan
0
by Berg, Alan
Problem creating courses by Beauchemin, Russell
0
by Beauchemin, Russell
Sakai Board of Directors elects officers - Josh Baron Chair, Maggie Lynch Vice-Chair by PieterHartsook
0
by PieterHartsook
[Product Council] Meeting Reminder by Clay Fenlason
1
by John Norman
2.7.x branch manager(s) wanted by Anthony Whyte
0
by Anthony Whyte
Kuali Foundation Board Comments on Changes at the Mellon Foundation by Wheeler, Bradley C
0
by Wheeler, Bradley C
[Product Council] Next meeting by Clay Fenlason
6
by Michael Feldstein
Configuration in Sakai 2 (was Re: [Building Sakai] What do you think about Config Viewer?) by Jean-Francois Levequ...
4
by Noah Botimer
Sakai Strategic Directions by Michael Korcuska-2
14
by Wheeler, Bradley C
Agile Design: An Ethos for Creating Learning Platforms by angell
0
by angell
Sakai Foundation Goal/Activity Tracking by Michael Korcuska-2
3
by Chris Coppola
Trademark issue, was: Sakai (2.6) Binary Installation by Steve Swinsburg-3
1
by Michael Korcuska-2
Ext-GWT Licensing and Gradebook 2 by Michael Korcuska-2
0
by Michael Korcuska-2
1234567