Sakai OAE

anders.nordqvist@his.se anders.nordqvist@his.se

Sakai OAE

Hi all,

Can´t seem to find much information about the OAE anymore. Have I missed something? The link for test download is broken and I haven’t found any instructions to download and set it up for test.

mvh

Anders Nordqvist

Systemadministratör

________________________

IT-avdelningen

Högskolan i Skövde

Box 408

541 28 Skövde

tfn 0500-44 81 78

e-post [hidden email]

Ian Dolphin (apereo) Ian Dolphin (apereo)

Re: Sakai OAE

Hi Anders

Info at http://www.oaeproject.org/

Best

Ian
--
Ian Dolphin
Executive Director, Apereo Foundation

[hidden email]

On 6 May 2014, at 15:17, Anders Nordkvist <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can´t seem to find much information about the OAE anymore. Have I missed something? The link for test download is broken and I haven’t found any instructions to download and set it up for test.
>
> mvh
> Anders Nordqvist
> Systemadministratör
> ________________________
> IT-avdelningen
> Högskolan i Skövde
> Box 408
> 541 28 Skövde
> tfn 0500-44 81 78
> e-post [hidden email]

Nicolaas Matthijs Nicolaas Matthijs

Re: Sakai OAE

Hi Anders,

A number of recent project updates can be found on the project’s blog [1]. The slides and video from one of the Apereo OAE presentations that took place at the Apereo Europe conference in February can be found at [2].

The installation instructions can be found at [3]. The project’s back-end repository is available at [4] and the project’s UI repository is available at [5]. Puppet deployment scripts can be found at [6].

In case you just want to get a feel of the system, you can always use the project’s demo server [7]. Note that this environment is wiped and redeployed with the latest code every night, so your data will not be persisted for more than 24 hours.

As OAE is now a multi-tenant system, the OAE project team is also hosting a production environment that is open for institutions to join. Each institution has its own tenant with its own URL, skinning and branding. Let us know if there would be any interest in joining that environment.

[1] http://www.oaeproject.org/blog
[2] http://www.oaeproject.org/node/50
[3] https://github.com/oaeproject/Hilary/blob/master/README.md
[4] https://github.com/oaeproject/Hilary
[5] https://github.com/oaeproject/3akai-ux
[6] https://github.com/oaeproject/puppet-hilary
[7] https://oae.oae-qa0.oaeproject.org

Kind regards,
Nicolaas

On 6 May 2014, at 15:23, Ian Dolphin (apereo) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Anders
>
> Info at http://www.oaeproject.org/
>
> Best
>
> Ian
> --
> Ian Dolphin
> Executive Director, Apereo Foundation
>
> [hidden email]
>

> On 6 May 2014, at 15:17, Anders Nordkvist <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can´t seem to find much information about the OAE anymore. Have I missed something? The link for test download is broken and I haven’t found any instructions to download and set it up for test.
>>
>> mvh
>> Anders Nordqvist
>> Systemadministratör
>> ________________________
>> IT-avdelningen
>> Högskolan i Skövde
>> Box 408
>> 541 28 Skövde
>> tfn 0500-44 81 78
>> e-post [hidden email]

Re: Sakai OAE

Very nice. Thanks Nico!

Btw, everyone

OAE is "Apereo OAE"

Sakai CLE is just "Sakai"

To make things clearer to the community (or communities), both of these tools re-branded about a year ago or so (?).  Instead of two Sakai's , there is only one Sakai.

I mention this because the forum topic says Sakai OAE.

May 7, 2014 at 1:46 PM
[...]

May 6, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Hi Anders

Info at http://www.oaeproject.org/

Best

Ian
--
Ian Dolphin
Executive Director, Apereo Foundation

May 6, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Hi all,

Can´t seem to find much information about the OAE anymore. Have I missed something? The link for test download is broken and I haven’t found any instructions to download and set it up for test.

mvh

Anders Nordqvist

Systemadministratör

IT-avdelningen