System & Network Administrator position at ANI

Chris Green Chris Green

System & Network Administrator position at ANI

Hello everyone,

Asahi Net International is looking for a Linux systems & network administrator to join our team. If you know of somebody who is looking for this type of position I'd be grateful if you would please forward this information to them.

The job responsibilities and requirements are listed here:

Thank you,

Chris Green
Asahi Net International

Christopher Green