The Boat Race LMS Bracket

Adam Marshall-2 Adam Marshall-2

The Boat Race LMS Bracket

This year's boat race is a clean sweep for Sakai.  100% of the schools run our cuddly LMS/VLE of choice (ie, Oxford and Cambridge)!

Come to think of it, last year's boat race was a clean sweep too.

And the year before.

I'll get my coat.

adam

Re: [Building Sakai] The Boat Race LMS Bracket

[Blackadder thinks Nurse Mary is a German spy]

Captain Blackadder: And then the final, irrefutable proof. Remember, you mentioned a clever boyfriend...

Nurse Mary: Yes.

Captain Blackadder: I then leapt on the opportunity to test you. I asked if he'd been to one of the great universities, Oxford, Cambridge, or Hull.

Nurse Mary: Well?

Captain Blackadder: You failed to spot that only two of those are great Universities.

Nurse Mary: Swine!

General Melchett: That's right! Oxford's a complete dump!

-- Blackadder Goes Forth S04e05

;-)

Dave

On 28 March 2014 13:04, Adrian Fish <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nice cherry picking. I like your style :)