UX Working Session Details

Nathan Pearson Nathan Pearson

UX Working Session Details

We're meeting on Skype for VOIP, so just IM me at: npearson99 and I'll
conference you in.

We're also using Adobe Connect to share screens and pictures of our
sketches: http://rue.caret.cam.ac.uk/sakai3

You may need to downgrade flash to <10 to make this work, and login as
guest.

We meet at 9:00am PST -- and the meetings do not have any set schedule -- we
just run them until we get tired.  So if you don't make it at 9am, you can
trying popping in a bit later.

Thanks,
Nathan

--
Nathan Pearson | UX Lead | Sakai Foundation

E. [hidden email]
M. 602.418.5092
Y. npearson99 (Yahoo)
S. npearson99 (Skype)

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=kfqdgv5itkg1kl08050cu45pb8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Phoenix

This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the WG: Authoring site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.