[Using Sakai] Agenda for Wednesday March 25 T&L meeting and future topics

Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a) Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a)

[Using Sakai] Agenda for Wednesday March 25 T&L meeting and future topics

Hello Community,

The Sakai Teaching and Learning group invites you to join us for our next meeting on March 25 at 10 AM ET. We'll be covering the following agenda:
  1. Welcome and meeting launch - Neal Caidin (2 min)
  2. Project updates and announcements - Project team reps (5 min)
  3. Karuta Portfolio tool demo and Q&A - Janice Smith and Jacques Raynauld (Karuta Open Source Portfolio project) - (40+/- min)
  4. Discuss and schedule future meeting themes/topics - All (10 min)
  5. Wrap up and adjourn - Neal Caidin (2 min)
Meeting logistics:
  1. Join Big Blue Button session: http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
  2. Choose Room 2 from the pop-down
  3. Enter password: apereo
  4. Enable and test microphone for audio
  5. Access link to March 25 Etherpad for agenda/notes available on our meetings page:
    https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

Mark your calendars to join us for these upcoming meetings/topics:
  • April 1: Using the Lessons tool as a Course Portal - Luisa Li (Marist)
  • April 8: CKEditor - page layout discussion - Fawei Geng (University of Oxford)
  • April 15: ePortfolios at UVa and Notre Dame - Yitna Firdyiwek (University of Virginia) and Paul Ashenfelter (Notre Dame)
  • April 22: TBA
  • April 29: TBA

All are welcome to join the meeting. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

--

Trisha Gordon
Director, UVaCollab Applications & Support

[hidden email] < 434.243.5465 < PO Box 400198 Charlottesville, VA 22904

Re: [Using Sakai] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Agenda for Wednesday March 25 T&L meeting and future topics

I wonder if I can squeeze in , with the project updates, a survey idea I have?

I want to crowdsource questions community members might want to see on a Sakai survey (annual survey coming soon), and then filter those questions by the Sakai PMC (Project Management Committee) , for final approval and inclusion on survey.

2 minute brainstorm and follow up ideas.

Time permitting. :-)

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Trisha Gordon <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

[hidden email] < <a href="tel:434.243.5465" value="+14342435465" target="_blank">434.243.5465 < PO Box 400198 Charlottesville, VA 22904