[Using Sakai] Bulk picture import

Biku Shrestha Biku Shrestha

[Using Sakai] Bulk picture import

We have Sakai 10.3. We would like to import student’s pictures in bulk. Are there any tools or scripts or web services available for this purpose?

Thank you.

Biku

Biku Shrestha Biku Shrestha

Re: [Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Bulk picture import

Hi Steve,

Images are available in different server. As you have suggested, I did not import the pictures. I put USER_UUID and picture URLs in “profile_images_official_t “ table as mentioned in the link below. Now I am able to see the pictures under official photos.

Thank you so much for your help.

Biku