[Using Sakai] Importing Questions from Pool into Exam

Jeff Davidson-2 Jeff Davidson-2

[Using Sakai] Importing Questions from Pool into Exam

Is anyone aware of a way to import
the actual individual questions and
answers into an exam from a question
pool (similar to creating an exam using
markup text)?

Thanks,

Jeff

--
Jeff Davidson
Manager, Learning Mgt Syst Srvs

Ziegler, Jeff Ziegler, Jeff

Re: [Using Sakai] Importing Questions from Pool into Exam

Hi Jeff,

What assessment tool are you using?  We're running Mneme  in our instance and it has this capability:

On Mar 12, 2015, at 2:54 PM, Jeff Davidson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is anyone aware of a way to import
the actual individual questions and
answers into an exam from a question
pool (similar to creating an exam using
markup text)?

Thanks,

Jeff

--
Jeff Davidson
Manager, Learning Mgt Syst Srvs
USAonline
University of South Alabama
(251) 380-2845
(251) 380-2713 (fax)

"New != better.  Different != better.  Only better == better."

Jeff Ziegler
ITS Teaching and Learning Group
University of Michigan

Jeff Davidson-2 Jeff Davidson-2

Re: [Using Sakai] Importing Questions from Pool into Exam

Jeff:

We are just using the Tests &
Quizzes tool in Sakai 2.9.5 (we
are hosted by Asahi).

Thanks,

Jeff

Raul Sanchez Vegas Raul Sanchez Vegas

Re: [Using Sakai] Importing Questions from Pool into Exam

Hi Jeff

To import individual questions into an examen from a question pool:

1. Create an assessment.
2. Click "select a question type" -> "copy from question pool".
3. Select the questions you want to copy and click the "copy" button.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Raúl