[Using Sakai] Meet the Product Council

angell angell

[Using Sakai] Meet the Product Council

I would like to remind folks that there is a session to "Meet the
Sakai Product Council" where councillors will be present to talk about
their activities in the first year of this body's existence, the
recent Council review (see below), and the future. The session is at
4:40-6pm in room Chasm Creek B.
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/Product+Council+Review

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist
angell angell

Re: [Using Sakai] Meet the Product Council

I strongly support that...make sure they saw your drink invite ;)

I don't think we need all councillors on deck, so if others want to
improve our communication with other groups, go for it!

As long as someone shows up at our session besides me ;)