[Using Sakai] Sakai Morpheus Webinar today, Noon Eastern

[Using Sakai] Sakai Morpheus Webinar today, Noon Eastern

http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/

Schedule:

29th April 2015 - Noon Eastern - Sakai Morpheus - Responsive Design for our LMS
Eduardo Rey Jara, University of Murcia
Udaya Ghattamaneni, Marist
Neal Caidin, Moderator

Sakai Morpheus is the code name for Responsive Design in Sakai. Responsive Design allows web software to easily work on devices of different screen sizes. Morpheus is going to be in Sakai 11. Come learn about this exciting development. We will cover the current state of Morpheus, near term plans and exciting ideas for the future.