[WG: Accessibility] Help with SAM-1295

Neal Caidin Neal Caidin

[WG: Accessibility] Help with SAM-1295

Hi Samigo team,

While we are mostly focusing 2.9.1 on issues that are already fixed so that we can make our timeline of Dec 21, we are wondering if it makes sense to consider SAM-1295 for the 2.9.1. Joe Humbert says the accessibility team will throw whatever resources are necessary to help with this and would like it to be considered for 2.9.1  . It does seem like it would be good to get this into 2.9.1 because otherwise Samigo will not be very accessible for schools moving to 2.9 in the Winter, but not sure how realistic this is.  The fix would probably need to be complete by approximately December 5 to have a chance to make it into the release.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1295 - Accessibility: Multiple Choice Questions in Samigo Are Not Very Accessible

What do you think?

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
[hidden email]
Skype: nealkdin
AIM: [hidden email]

Neal Caidin Neal Caidin

Re: [WG: Accessibility] Help with SAM-1295

Hi Karen,

I saw the update on the ticket. Thanks!

Neal