[WG: Authoring] August 20th: Library Sakai 3 integration meeting

Hollar, Susan Hollar, Susan

[WG: Authoring] August 20th: Library Sakai 3 integration meeting

August 20th:   Library Sakai 3 integration meeting The next meeting to discuss Library and Sakai 3 integration will be Thursday, August 20th, 11:30 am - 1 pm EDT (GMT-4).    We’ll discuss where we’re at in the design process, next steps, and how to participate.   A detailed agenda will be sent out next week prior to the meeting.

We’ll use the Sakai002 conference bridge:
Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Internet: 156.56.240.9
Conference Code: 350#
PIN: 72524#

We’ll use Acrobat Professional for screen sharing:
http://breeze.iu.edu/libsakai/

Please contact Jon <jwd@...> or Susan <shollar@...> with any questions.

 Thanks,
 Jon Dunn