[WG: Authoring] Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project Feedback

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

[WG: Authoring] Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project Feedback

Hello!

As the Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project has hit a major milestone with the upcoming presentation at the Sakai conference, we would like to get some quick feedback from those that have had any level of involvement (from just keeping up with emails to attending web meetings to conducting interviews on your campus) with the project to make sure we are doing the best we can to continue collaborative efforts like these within this community and make them as effective and inclusive as possible.

Please take a moment to complete the very brief survey at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dGNkRS1xMDVSNThBZmxfSHl3TzJuLVE6MQ#gid=0

Your participation in the project thus far has been amazing and we want to learn from you how best to improve it.  We will be posting the results of this brief survey on our wiki for the benefit of all collaborative design and development projects within the Sakai community.

Thanks,
Gaurav