[WG: Authoring] New to Group

Drew Podwal Drew Podwal

[WG: Authoring] New to Group

New to Group

Hello All!

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the members of this mailing list.

I am the Custom Media Production Manager at Bedford, Freeman & Worth/Macmillan Publishers, and am new to Sakai.

I am in Boston at the conference right now.  I will be here today only :(

I'd love to meet other content developers either in person or via email.

I'm currently focused on learning more about the Melete and Samigo tools as well as developing content that can be used across various builds of Sakai.

Thanks,

Drew