[WG: Authoring] Reminder: Library - Sakai 3 integration meeting: Tuesday 6/23 11:00 EDT

Jon Dunn Jon Dunn

[WG: Authoring] Reminder: Library - Sakai 3 integration meeting: Tuesday 6/23 11:00 EDT

This is a reminder that the next meeting to discuss Library and Sakai 3 integration will be Thursday, May 28, 11 AM – 12:30 PM EDT / 15:00-16:30 GMT.

Our agenda will be:

1. Introductions (10 minutes)

2. Proposed design process and ways to get involved (20 minutes)

3. Mockup of content authoring library widget (20 minutes)

4. Discussion of Sakai Conference session on Integration of Library Resources and Services in Sakai 3

5. General discussion

We’ve started a page on Confluence at <http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/cYlDAw> outlining a potential user-centered design approach for this work. This page is still under development, but if you have time, it would be worthwhile to take a look at it prior to the meeting.

We’ll be using the Sakai001 conference bridge:

Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Internet: 156.56.240.9
Conference Code: 348#
PIN: 72524#

Please contact Jon <[hidden email]> or Susan <[hidden email]> with any questions. We look forward to seeing (or at least hearing) you there!

Jon Dunn

Indiana University

Susan Hollar

University of Michigan