[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Apr 22 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Apr 22 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

The Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project will be meeting this Thursday, April 22nd.  We will be sharing four instructor personas we have created based on our recent user research study.  We will also discuss further findings about instructor workflow as well as propose a collaborative activity to build context scenarios and arrive at requirements that you all are welcome to participate in.

Agenda is available at: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/_xoQB and our personas will be shared soon.

The meeting is Thursday, April 22nd, from 11:30am to 1pm, Eastern using the Sakai001 Conference Bridge:
- Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
- Internet: 156.56.240.9##22X (via Polycom, XMeeting (Mac), Ekiga (Linux), NetMeeting (Windows))
- Conference Code: 22348#
- PIN: 72524#

We will be using Breeze for screen sharing at http://breeze.iu.edu/libsakai

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gaurav Bhatnagar
Interaction Designer
University of Michigan Library
+1 517 980 4616

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

Libsakai-Personas.pdf (454K) Download Attachment
Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

Re: [WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Apr 22 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Hi everyone - looks like the link to our agenda page is incorrect!  The correct link is:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/RYIYB

Thanks and see you soon!

Best regards,
Gaurav