[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Dec 17 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Dec 17 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

The Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project has completed 25 interviews with instructors across 10 institutions to learn why and how they use scholarly resources in preparing and conducting their courses.  We have begun analyzing data from these interviews and will share our preliminary findings at our Dec 17th Web Meeting.  We will also share how we plan to use this data to arrive at requirements and a design for a library-Sakai integrated product.

The meeting is Thursday, Dec 17, from 11:30am to 1pm, Eastern using the Sakai002 Conference Bridge:
- Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
- Internet: 156.56.240.9 (via Polycom, XMeeting (Mac), Ekiga (Linux), NetMeeting (Windows))
- Conference Code: 350#
- PIN: 72524#

Agenda coming soon.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gaurav Bhatnagar
Interaction Designer
University of Michigan Library
+1 517 980 4616

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

Re: [WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Dec 17 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Reminder that our meeting will be tomorrow morning at 11:30am Eastern.  We will be using Breeze for screen-sharing at:
http://breeze.iu.edu/libsakai/

and an agenda for the meeting can be found at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/twAQB

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gaurav Bhatnagar