[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Jun 24 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Jun 24 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Hello everyone!  What an exciting time at last week's Sakai conference.  There is a lot going on in the Sakai 3 world and representatives from the Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project were able to meet with a number of others within the community to share ideas and talk about collaboration.

Join us this Thursday for our regular monthly call to discuss where we are in the project, what we learned at the conference and potential next steps.

The meeting is Thursday, June 24th, from 11:30am to 1pm Eastern, using the Sakai001 Conference Bridge:
- Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
- Internet: 156.56.240.9##22X (via Polycom, XMeeting (Mac), Ekiga (Linux), NetMeeting (Windows))
- Conference Code: 22348#
- PIN: 72524#

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gaurav Bhatnagar
Interaction Designer
University of Michigan Library
+1 517 980 4616

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

Re: [WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Jun 24 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Just a quick reminder that the Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project will have a web meeting to discuss feedback from our conference presentation, Sakai 3 updates and next steps for the project today at 11:30am (connection details below).  A detailed agenda is available at:

We will not be using screen sharing - just the agenda above.

Thanks!

Bye bye,
Gaurav