[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Library & Sakai 3 Integration Meeting Summary

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Library & Sakai 3 Integration Meeting Summary

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out to yesterday's Library & Sakai 3 Integration web meeting!  We had a great turnout, great participation and made a lot of progress!

We now have seven different institutions committed to conducting user interviews on their campus and three more institutions that are very interested in participating.

We agreed on a goal-directed process for conducting our user research and decided the overarching research question we want to address in this study is:
Why and how do instructors use scholarly resources while preparing and conducting their courses?

We are aiming to gather input from 18 different instructors, start interviews at the beginning of October and run them for one month.

For more details, check out our meeting notes at:

Thanks,
Gaurav