[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Mar 25 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Mar 25 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

The Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project will be meeting this Thursday, March 25th.  We will be sharing findings from our instructor user study and discussing next steps in the design process.  A report of our findings will be shared shortly for review.

Agenda and more details are available at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/_xoQB

The meeting is Thursday, March 25th, from 11:30am to 1pm, Eastern using the Sakai001 Conference Bridge:
- Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
- Internet: 156.56.240.9 (via Polycom, XMeeting (Mac), Ekiga (Linux), NetMeeting (Windows))
- Conference Code: 348#
- PIN: 72524#

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gaurav Bhatnagar
Interaction Designer
University of Michigan Library
+1 517 980 4616

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

Re: [WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Mar 25 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

A report of our multi-institutional user research study findings has been posted at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/_xoQB
and is attached here.

Please feel free to share any comments, questions or ideas here or at our Thursday (25 Mar) meeting!

Thanks,
Gaurav

Libsakai Research Findings.pdf (712K) Download Attachment
Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

Re: [WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Mar 25 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it for the web meeting!  And another round of thanks to all the institutions that volunteered their time in making this multi-institutional user research study a success!

At the meeting, we discussed findings from our research study as well as proposed next steps.  Extensive notes are available on the meeting page:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/_xoQB

We agreed upon a general design direction moving forward and see some overlap with other work going on in the Sakai community.  We would like to reach out to those in the Sakai community who we may be able to collaborate with on some level.  We have places to start, but if you see any overlaps with work you are conducting in reviewing the notes above, please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks,
Gaurav