[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] May 27 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] May 27 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

The Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project will be meeting this Thursday, May 27th.  We will be discussing updates on our personas, a summary of the context scenarios developed by the community thus far and resulting requirements and lo-fidelity prototype design concepts.

The meeting is Thursday, May 27th, from 11:30am to 1pm, Eastern using the Sakai001 Conference Bridge:
- Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
- Internet: 156.56.240.9##22X (via Polycom, XMeeting (Mac), Ekiga (Linux), NetMeeting (Windows))
- Conference Code: 22348#
- PIN: 72524#

A detailed agenda will be coming soon.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gaurav Bhatnagar
Interaction Designer
University of Michigan Library
+1 517 980 4616

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

Re: [WG: Authoring] [libsakai] May 27 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Hi Everyone,

A reminder that we will be meeting tomorrow at 11:30am - full connection details in the email below.

A more detailed agenda is available at: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/vwchB

and we will be using screen sharing at: http://breeze.iu.edu/libsakai

Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thanks,