[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Nov 19 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Meeting Notes

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Nov 19 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Meeting Notes

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the meeting! We heard
updates from nine institutions, covering 16 completed, diverse user
interviews and a few more that are planned. With an email update from
Mount Holyoke, we have a total of 19 interviews complete, surpassing
our goal of 18.

Find more meeting notes and next steps toward the bottom of our
meeting's wiki page:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/ggoAB

Thanks,
Gaurav