[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Nov 19: Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Nov 19: Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Hello!

The Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project has completed a number of user interviews with various instructors at multiple different campuses to learn why and how they use scholarly resources in preparing and conducting their courses.  In our Nov 19 web meeting, hear who we've been talking to and what we've learned.  We will also discuss the process for getting this interview data organized and analyzed and share an updated project timeline.

An agenda for the meeting can be found at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/ggoAB

The meeting is Thursday, Nov 19, from 11:30am to 1pm, Eastern using the Sakai002 Conference Bridge:
- Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
- Internet: 156.56.240.9 (via Polycom, XMeeting (Mac), Ekiga (Linux))
- Conference Code: 350#
- PIN: 72524#

Thanks,
Gaurav