[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Sept 17: Library & Sakai 3 Integration Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

[WG: Authoring] [libsakai] Sept 17: Library & Sakai 3 Integration Meeting

The next meeting to discuss the Library & Sakai 3 integration design
effort will take place:

Thursday, 17 September 2009
11:30am - 1pm Eastern

We made some great progress at the last meeting and have a number of
institutions on board to conduct user interviews at their institutions.
We will be discussing the goals and research questions for this
multi-institutional user research project as well as how to coordinate
the process.

More meeting details will be sent out early next week.

We will use the Sakai002 conference bridge to connect:
Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Internet: 156.56.240.9
Conference Code: 350#
PIN: 72524#

For more information about where we are in the design effort, check out
our wiki space:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/PwCX

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gaurav Bhatnagar
Interaction Designer
University of Michigan Library http://lib.umich.edu
+1.517.980.4616
Gaurav Bhatnagar Gaurav Bhatnagar

Re: [WG: Authoring] [Using Sakai] [libsakai] Sept 17: Library & Sakai 3 Integration Meeting

Hello!  An agenda for tomorrow's Library & Sakai 3 integration web
meeting can be found at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/3hHtAw

Please take a look before the meeting and feel free to comment on the
wiki!

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gaurav Bhatnagar