[WG: Sakai QA] 2.9.x server needed? Volunteers to bring up a server?

[WG: Sakai QA] 2.9.x server needed? Volunteers to bring up a server?

[sakai-dev, sakai-qa, sakai-pmc]

Since the move to AWS (Amazon Web services), the team focused on having 10.x  and trunk on MySql and Oracle [1].

Is there still a need for a 2.9.x nightly server? Any volunteers to bring one up?

[1] Nightly servers - http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org/

Sakai Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation

Re: [WG: Sakai QA] 2.9.x server needed? Volunteers to bring up a server?

Hi all,

Just FYI, I have not heard any response to this question, which I would interpret as the community not have much interest or need for a community 2.9 server.

Please let me know if otherwise.

Best,
Neal