[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 10.4 Released!

Dear sakai-dev, sakai-qa, and sakai-pmc ,

The Sakai Core Team is happy to publish Sakai 10.4 for general
availability (aka production)! Congratulations worldwide team! About 50
fixes.

10.4 has been updated in Jira and we have a new 10.5 [tentative] version
available.

Sakai 10.4 builds on the solid work of the Sakai 10.3 release.

Tag
10.4 tag: svn co

Release notes

10.4 source page

Artifacts for download
Demo
Demo: The Sakai Demo is a pre-built version of Sakai with Apache Tomcat
and a simple configuration, perfect for a quick and easy demo of Sakai.
The Sakai demo is NOT intended for large scale implementations. It is
suitable only for evaluating the software, exploring features (i.e.
property settings), and running small pilot implementations on a single
server.

Win -
         -

Mac/ *nix -
          -

Binary
Binary: The Sakai Binary is a pre-built version of Sakai without Apache
Tomcat, jar dependencies, or extra configuration files. Download the
Binary release if you want to just drop the Sakai bundle into a
pre-existing Tomcat environment.

Win -
         -

Mac/ *nix -
                   -

Licensing
The Sakai 10 series is licensed under the: Educational Community License
version 2.0.

A more general announcement will go to the broader community.