[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 11 / Trunk testing week of April 13

[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 11 / Trunk testing week of April 13

[sakai-dev and sakai-qa]

Hey,

We will be focusing on testing next week. Tentatively the plan is to test as much functionality as possible on Assignments, Samigo Test & Quizzes, Lessons and Gradebook. More details forthcoming. This will be the first major iteration of testing against Sakai 11 (currently trunk).

We are not testing Morpheus per se, but just functionality of all these tools.

The Test plan will be forthcoming (i.e. not available yet).

While testing will last during the week, a special portion is being planned (again tentatively) so that we can have a real time bug bash and communicate over Big Blue Button. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, April 14 from 1:30 pm Eastern Daylight/ 5:30 pm GMT/ 3:30 am Canberra Wednesday (see you there Steve, ha ha).

Stay tuned.

Thanks!
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator