[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA meeting, Tuesday, 11 am Eastern / 3 pm GMT

[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA meeting, Tuesday, 11 am Eastern / 3 pm GMT

We had 6 respondents other than myself, 7 total. Nice! Largest response to a QA meeting we've had in a while.

The time with the most participants able to attend is Tuesday, March 31 at 11 am Eastern/ 8 am Pacific/ 3 pm GMT.

Choose room 2 from pop-down

Password apereo

Proposed Agenda
---------------------------
* More discussion on QA badges
* Leveraging Help documentation to do QA testing
* Planning for Sakai trunk (Sakai 11) testing in April. Define goals, process, resources needed.

Sakai Community Coordinator

Re: [WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA meeting, Tuesday, 11 am Eastern / 3 pm GMT

Reminder of QA meeting today at 11 am Eastern Daylight / 3 pm GMT

Room 2

password apereo

See below for proposed agenda

Best,