[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA planning, today, 11 am Eastern / 3 pm GMT

[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA planning, today, 11 am Eastern / 3 pm GMT

[sakai-dev (apereo), sakai-qa (collab)]

Hi all,

Status of QA testing
A draft plan to start Sakai 11 QA testing this week is available [1].  But there is a showstopping bug on trunk at the moment that would prevent QA testing, and it doesn't make sense to spin up a QA server until this is resolved. (Not sure if there is a Jira for this one yet. I may need to open.)

Agenda for today's meeting
We will meet to review the plan today at 11 am Eastern on Big Blue Button [2]. We may also review the status of

Supporting information

[1] Sakai 11 QA hub with link to this week's test plan - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Sakai+11+QA+hub

          use pop down for ROOM 2
          password apereo

Sakai Community Coordinator

Re: [WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA planning, today, 11 am Eastern / 3 pm GMT

I opened

Thanks to Matt Jones, who is investigating.

The other part of the agenda I meant to mention is that we might be discussing Badges for QA testing as well.