[WG: Sakai QA] TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! Submit your proposals to Open Apereo 2015 in Baltimore, MD!

[WG: Sakai QA] TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! Submit your proposals to Open Apereo 2015 in Baltimore, MD!

Today is the deadline!  Get those proposals in before 11:59 PM Pacific TODAY, February 9.

Submit your proposal at: http://bit.ly/apereo15cfp

The Open Apereo annual conference is a global networking point for everyone involved in higher education to learn from one another, and to create solutions together with open-source technologies. We are a group of collegial peers guiding each other towards new successes by sharing our stories and ideas.

You may submit a presentation session, birds of a feather discussion, showcase night demonstration, or "flipped" presentation.

Dont’ miss out! Submit your proposal today!

http://bit.ly/apereo15cfp

Registration information is also available at http://conference.apereo.org

Sincerely,

   Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation

   Laura McCord, Open Apereo 2015 Planning Committee Chair

   Reba-Anna Lee, Open Apereo 2015 Program Committee Co-chair

   Mac Stewart, Open Apereo 2015 Program Committee Co-chair