[apereo-announcements] 2017 elections to the Apereo Foundation Board of Directors

Ian Dolphin Ian Dolphin

[apereo-announcements] 2017 elections to the Apereo Foundation Board of Directors

Dear Colleagues

I am pleased to announce the initial timeline for the 2017 elections to the Apereo Foundation Board of Directors. Five positions will be open as the following members complete their term -

* David Ackerman, NYU
* Lucy Appert, Columbia University
* Alan Berg, Universiteit van Amsterdam
* Susan Bramhall
* Laura Gekeler, University of Notre Dame
* Jim Helwig, University of Wisconsin-Madison

Board members may be re-nominated for the vacant positions. Susan Bramhall has indicated that she does not wish to stand for re-election.

The duties and responsibilities of board members are set out in the Apereo by-laws at

http://tinyurl.com/mp2mszq

If you have any questions regarding these duties and responsibilities, please contact me - [hidden email] .

Nominations should be sent to me at this address, copied to Jenn Cummings, the Apereo Adminsitrator at [hidden email], and should arrive by Friday April 21st. It would be helpful if you could contact the person you are nominating to check that they are willing to stand before nominating them.

Candidates and voting procedures will be announced on Monday May 1st.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to the six retiring board members, who have helped guide the first years of Apereo.

Regards

Ian

--
Ian Dolphin