[apereo-announcements] Get Ready! Call for Proposals for Open Apereo 2018 Coming Soon

Apereo Announcements Apereo Announcements

[apereo-announcements] Get Ready! Call for Proposals for Open Apereo 2018 Coming Soon

Dear Apereo community,

We're excited to announce that the call for proposals for Open Apereo 2018 will be opening soon. We need your voice! Your contributions and those of other community members are what drive the success of our conference year after year. This is your chance to connect with peers, share your experiences, and contribute to the global Apereo community. Look for the full CFP announcement and submission details next week!

Open Apereo 2018

June 3-7, 2018

Montreal, Quebec

#apereo18

This is also a call for conference volunteers! We need a few more participants to help shape this year's conference. There are plenty of ways to contribute, such as social events, marketing, social media, program review, networking events, and more. If you are interested in joining the conference committee, please complete the following form:

https://goo.gl/forms/jguGz2jchoMNDTDj1

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation
Alan Regan, Open Apereo 2018 Conference Committee Chair
Jennifer Cummings, [hidden email], Open Apereo 2018 Conference Coordinator

--
The Apereo Foundation - http://www.apereo.org/