[apereo-announcements] Happy Holidays, Summer Planning, and Open Apereo 2018

Apereo Announcements Apereo Announcements

[apereo-announcements] Happy Holidays, Summer Planning, and Open Apereo 2018

OPEN APEREO 2018

CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS OPEN

http://bit.ly/apereo18cfp

Happy Holidays!

With the holiday break here or near for many academic institutions, we want to wish everyone in Apereo and the global academic community a wonderful holiday season.

If you happen to have any spare moments in the coming days, perhaps cast your thoughts forward six months and ponder where you'd like to visit this summer.  Open Apereo 2018 will be held in beautiful Montreal, Quebec June 3-7.

Video: https://youtu.be/a5Ob9qpmeLc

While you're at it, why not craft a conference proposal?

CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS OPEN

http://bit.ly/apereo18cfp

DEADLINE: January 26, 2018

Again, we wish each of you a festive and fun holiday break.  We hope to review your proposal or see you at Open Apereo this summer!

Warm Regards,

Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation

Alan Regan, Open Apereo 2018 Planning Committee Chair

Jennifer Cummings, [hidden email], Open Apereo 2018, Conference Coordinator

--
The Apereo Foundation - http://www.apereo.org/