[apereo-announcements] Hold the Dates for Open Apereo 2018!

Ian Dolphin Ian Dolphin

[apereo-announcements] Hold the Dates for Open Apereo 2018!

I am pleased to announce that Open Apereo 2018 will be held between Sunday June 3rd and Thursday June 7th 2018, at the Delta Hotel by Marriott in downtown Montreal, Quebec.

The Open Apereo Conference Organizing Committee plays an invaluable role in ensuring Open Apereo continues to be a successful event. If you would like to help by volunteering for the committee, please drop me a line at the address below.

See you in Montreal!

Regards

Ian

Executive Director, Apereo Foundation