[apereo-announcements] Open Apereo 2018 - Call for Organising Group

Ian Dolphin Ian Dolphin

[apereo-announcements] Open Apereo 2018 - Call for Organising Group

Open Apereo 2018 will be held between Sunday June 3rd and Thursday June 7th 2018, at the Delta Hotel by Marriott in downtown Montreal, Quebec.

Community involvement with conference organization is the most significant factor in making the conference a success. Please consider becoming part of the conference organizing group. The group meets every two weeks throughout the year, and weekly when required - usually in the run up to the event. Participants shape the conference program, organize social events, and rate proposals, and are ably supported by our conference planners, Concentra Inc. Drop me a line if you are interested in participation.

Best

Ian

--
Ian Dolphin