[apereo-announcements] Reminder: Submissions for December Apereo Newsletter Due Friday, 12/1

Lucy Appert Lucy Appert

[apereo-announcements] Reminder: Submissions for December Apereo Newsletter Due Friday, 12/1

Hello Apereo Community,

Please share your project announcements, updates, plans, and ideas with the Apereo community through our monthly newsletter.

Our new newsletter format is multi-media friendly, so links to slideshare, videos, and images are welcome.

Note that we are especially interested in case studies about implementation and use of Apereo software at your institution.

Send your submissions, short or long, to [hidden email].

Thanks,

Lucy Appert
Newsletter Editor

--