Suresh V Raman Suresh V Raman

Good Day,

Changepond provides Migration services of your existing Interactive Flash content to Performant & Usable HTML5 solutions (F2H) that can be rendered across platforms and devices using the proprietary F2H framework. The renewed HTML5 content fulfils the greater demands on usability posed by the varying screen sizes and resolutions of mobile devices.

Changepond’s Flash to HTML framework helps to accelerate speed-to-market for the new HTML5 content while preserving the richness of the original Flash content. Our streamlined processes ensures that graphics and content can be smoothly ported to various platforms and desktops, tablets & mobile devices.

Please let me know the best time to have a quick discussion of about 15 – 20 minutes to discuss further.

Kind Regards

Suresh V Raman
Sr. Business Manager

Changepond Technologies Limited, London, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 208 427 1276 I Mob: + 44 (0) 7800903629

Email: [hidden email]

Visit: http://www.changepond.com

New Jersey I Chicago I London I India I Zurich I Johannesburg I Kuala Lumpur

system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no

openforum mailing list