[sakai-dev] Create a public Site or Course in Sakai

Thach Le-2 Thach Le-2

[sakai-dev] Create a public Site or Course in Sakai

Dear Community,

Can I create a public site such as site "Home" for everyone in Sakai?
For example, I want to create a public site "Sakai programming" to guide everyone to develop application in Sakai. This site includes Videos, Quizzes, Assignment. After login the Sakai, the site "Sakai programming" is ready for logon user, which it is not necessary to join.

If there is no solution for above need, I'm going to create a website to introduce courses in Sakai. There is a button "Go to course" in the Website, which forwards to the site in Sakai. Before going to course, I will invoke an API to join automatically the logon user into the Site (I'm studying code of feature Membership to make this API).

Please give me an advice!

Thanks,

Thach N. Le

Thach Le-2 Thach Le-2

[sakai-dev] RE: [sakai-user] Create a public Site or Course in Sakai

Dear Sanghyun,

Thanks for your sharing.

However, I mean creating a site which it available to access it without joining.

Best regards,

Thach

Sanghyun Jeon Sanghyun Jeon

Adam Marshall-2 Adam Marshall-2