[sakai-dev] Integration of YAFT with Lessons Tool

Myburgh, Francette Myburgh, Francette

[sakai-dev] Integration of YAFT with Lessons Tool

Good day,

We need some guidance on how to go about enabling YAFT in the Lessons tool.

We’re planning to release the Lessons Tool to our academic community in January 2018 on Sakai 10.5, with the intention to retire Melete by end 2019.
Our upgrade to SAKAI 11.4 is only planned for mid-year.

The YAFT contrib tool is widely used at our institution and we received many requests during the evaluation of Lessons to ensure that YAFT discussions/topics can be picked for inclusion in a lesson.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Francette Myburgh

[hidden email]