[sakai-dev] Mail Catcher on night

[sakai-qa, sakai-dev]

Hi All,

Thanks to the efforts of Matt Jones we now have a Mail Catcher set up. Currently it is only connected with the Nightly Experimental server. But as I understand it, it should be easy to connect the other servers with it as well, and fairly easy to distinguish which emails have come from which server.

To test it out go to :

You'll notice under "Other servers" the link to Mail Catcher.
Try sending an email from the Experimental Nightly Trunk/Master QA server and you will see it appear in the Mail Catcher.

Enjoy!

-- Neal