[sakai-dev] QA2 nightly updated to 12.0-rc02

Matthew Jones-2 Matthew Jones-2

[sakai-dev] QA2 nightly updated to 12.0-rc02

I updated the nightly server on https://qa2-us.nightly.sakaiproject.org/portal to QA2. Almost all conversions including the assignments one and the regular scripts have been investigated and tested to be updated. This tag also exists on github.

I'd meant to retain the database on this nightly but unfortunately used an older script that cleaned up the database when the code was updated. Sorry for anyone that had test data on there. :(

We plan to finish up getting the help docs in and finish off the blockers and get a final 12.0 release out in the next few weeks.