[sakai-dev] Reminder: Accessibility WG Teleconference TODAY Wed Feb 7 16:00:00 EDT [a11y]

Tiffany Stull Tiffany Stull

[sakai-dev] Reminder: Accessibility WG Teleconference TODAY Wed Feb 7 16:00:00 EDT [a11y]

Sakai Accessibility Working Group Conference Calls

The next meeting time is Wed Feb 7 16:00:00 EST, 2018 ( Wed Feb 7 21:00:00 GMT, 2018 Convert to your time )

Friends and soon-to-be-friends welcome. We always need people to help and we need people to hear us too.

We are using Big Blue Button http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/ Choose “Apereo Room 4”, enter your name and use the password “apereo”.

Add the next meeting directly to your calendar at http://mattclare.ca/a11y/next_sawg.php.

Agenda/Etherpad:

Our Agenda/Etherpad is at SAWG-Feb-7-2018

Here's a summary of what we intend to look at, you're welcome to add other items to the Etherpad:

Agenda

Forums tool - Accessibility issues, needs, wants for modernizing and refining tool?

JIRAs

JAWS (and seems to be general keyboard accessibility issue) can't access Edit Items drop-down menu in Gradebook: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-33814

Minutes from the previous meeting can be found at SAWG-Jan-10-2018

Here's a list of issues that we're tracking: Accessibility jiras

If you can't make this call, please mark your calendar for the following meeting time of Wed Feb 21 16:00:00 EST, 2018 ( Wed Feb 21 21:00:00 GMT, 2018 )

Tiffany Stull Tiffany Stull

[sakai-dev] Reminder: Accessibility WG Teleconference tomorrow Wed Feb 21 16:00:00 EDT [a11y]

Sakai Accessibility Working Group Conference Calls

The next meeting time is Wed Feb 21 16:00:00 EST, 2018 ( Wed Feb 21 21:00:00 GMT, 2018 Convert to your time )

Friends and soon-to-be-friends welcome. We always need people to help and we need people to hear us too.

We are using Big Blue Button http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/ Choose “Apereo Room 4”, enter your name and use the password “apereo”.

Add the next meeting directly to your calendar at http://mattclare.ca/a11y/next_sawg.php.

Agenda/Etherpad:

Our Agenda/Etherpad is at SAWG-Feb-21-2018

Here's a summary of what we intend to look at, you're welcome to add other items to the Etherpad:

Agenda

Please add things to the agenda for future weeks!

Word Count - CKEditor Word Count might not be accessible by keyboard or screen reader?
Ron's team's findings:
Does not appear to be keyboard accessible or in tab order.
CKEditor Word Count is completely skipped by screen reader.

Continue Forums discussion?

JIRAs

JAWS (and seems to be general keyboard accessibility issue) can't access Edit Items drop-down menu in Gradebook: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-33814

Minutes from the previous meeting can be found at SAWG-Feb-7-2018

Here's a list of issues that we're tracking: Accessibility jiras

If you can't make this call, please mark your calendar for the following meeting time of Wed Mar 7 16:00:00 EST, 2018 ( Wed Mar 7 21:00:00 GMT, 2018 )

Sanghyun Jeon Sanghyun Jeon

[sakai-dev] Re: [sakai-user] Reminder: Accessibility WG Teleconference tomorrow Wed Feb 21 16:00:00 EDT [a11y]

Dear Tiffany and all,

http://qa03-sakai.marist.edu:8080/portal with FF issue as tested in today's meeting, I would like to correct what I said during the meeting. I can see the "gradeTablewrapper" but looks like it is empty. I see the error: "ReferenceError: GbGradeTable is not defined". I attach the screenshot in this email.
Surely, it does not work with Mac with FF.

Best,

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 11:42 AM, Tiffany Stull <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

sakai-error.png (14K) Download Attachment