[sakai-dev] [sakai-all] Spending the Sakai Virtual Conference funds

[sakai-dev] [sakai-all] Spending the Sakai Virtual Conference funds

Dear Community,

Some suggestions for the use of the Sakai VC funds emerged at SakaiCamp. We are about ready to convene the Sakai VC funds group and we will start by reviewing the suggestions coming out of SakaiCamp and potentially brainstorm other options. We currently have 4 people on the Sakai VC 2017 funds group and we have room for a couple of more.

To volunteer, please reply to Neal Caidin, [hidden email],  by Monday, February 12.

Sakai Community Coordinator

--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE [hidden email] email address. It is for Announcements, only. Thanks for understanding.

You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---