[sakai-production] SESSION_START == SESSION_END

Emerson Gutiérrez M. Emerson Gutiérrez M.

[sakai-production] SESSION_START == SESSION_END

Greetings. I would like to see the time interval for some of my students on the platform, but the times in the table sakai.SAKAI_SESSION [SESSION_START == SESSION_END ] are identical, or nearly the same, and do not represent the reality of the how much time has passed.  Could you give me any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Emerson