[sakai-production] question regarding database column

anders.nordqvist@his.se anders.nordqvist@his.se

[sakai-production] question regarding database column

Hi,

We have sakai 2.9.x in Skövde Sweden and I have a forum/database question. What is the meaning of the column TOPIC_DTYPE? I have both ‘PT’ and ‘DT’ there, could DT mean deleted topic?

Regards

Anders Nordkvist

System administrator

University Of Skövde

Sweden

Miguel Pellicer Carro Miguel Pellicer Carro