[sakai-production] [sakai-all] Ad Hoc meetings at the Open Apereo conference

[sakai-production] [sakai-all] Ad Hoc meetings at the Open Apereo conference

Hi Community,

I wanted to make you aware that there will be a couple of rooms available at the Open Apereo Conference. These could be good spaces to use for follow up on potential enhancements to Sakai and efforts like QA testing. Other examples include topics raised on Apereo Lightning Talks [1], and Apereo FARM/ Sakai vote getters [2].

The technology will be low tech, is my understanding. Just a sign-up sheet outside of each room with available time slots for the rooms. I recommend checking the room sign ups regularly to see if there is a topic of interest to you. You may want to directly contact a few of the people who have expressed interest in your topic to see if you can coordinate on a time.

I'm happy to help but you should feel empowered to schedule what you need.

I do plan on coordinating the Sakai Forums Tool enhancement discussion.

Best,
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator

--
You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---