[sakai-production] [sakai-all] DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit your proposal for the Sakai Virtual Conference 2016!

[sakai-production] [sakai-all] DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit your proposal for the Sakai Virtual Conference 2016!

Call for Proposals - Deadline Extended

There’s still time to submit! The call for proposals for the Sakai Virtual Conference 2016 has been extended until Sept. 30th!

Don’t wait! Submit your proposal today!

What is the Sakai Virtual Conference?

The Sakai Virtual Conference is an exciting opportunity to share best practices in teaching and learning with your peers in the Sakai community. This conference is all about YOU – your success stories and your amazing work.

How does it work?

The conference will take place entirely online on Wednesday, November 2nd. You'll make your presentation in a virtual "room," take live questions from the audience, and get the conference experience without the expense of travel. There will be opportunities for networking and informal discussions, as well as a chance to win prizes donated by our sponsors.

The Community is what makes the Sakai Virtual Conference a success! Join us!

Helpful links

We look forward to your proposal!

http://virtconf.apereo.org/home/call-for-proposals

View our “6 Steps to Perfect Presentation” video!

Click here to check out our conference promo video!

Sincerely,

Neal Caidin, Sakai Community Coordinator, Apereo Foundation

Wilma Hodges, Sakai Virtual Conference 2016 Planning Committee Chair

Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation

--
You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-security, sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---