[sakai-production] [sakai-all] New this year at the Sakai Virtual Conference - Karaoke!

[sakai-production] [sakai-all] New this year at the Sakai Virtual Conference - Karaoke!

[sakai-all]

Join your fellow attendees for music, singing, and fun at SVC! We will be hosting an hour of virtual karaoke during this year’s conference, and we need your help to plan our playlist. If you have a suggestion for a crowd-pleasing favorite, please submit your song title and artist using the link below.  Echoing this year’s theme of ‘We are Open for Collaboration’, all performances will be open for anyone to join in and sing along.  Why not get your office-mates to join in too?!

https://goo.gl/forms/sIKJqkDjrkU2fS4M2

And don’t forget to register for the conference so you don’t miss out on all the fun!

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Neal Caidin, Sakai Community Coordinator, Apereo Foundation

Wilma Hodges, Sakai Virtual Conference 2017 Planning Committee Chair

Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation

--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE [hidden email] email address. It is for Announcements, only. Thanks for understanding.

You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---