[sakai-production] [sakai-all] Re: Last Call for Sakai 12 contributions!
Notice / Reminder:
The Sakai Core team is doing a final review of PRs (pull requests) before cutting the branch tomorrow.
If you have any FEATURES which you would like to be reviewed and/or considered BLOCKER priority before the branch is cut, please attend the Core team meeting if possible, or at least send us the Jira ids that you would like to be reviewed.
P.S. This is going out on the Sakai-all email group which is an Announcement-only group. Responses to this list are discarded. Please use a different list like [hidden email] or [hidden email] for your feedback.
On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 12:17:28 PM UTC-4, Neal wrote:
12 Branch Last notice
- Get all feature pull requests into github by (Friday August 18th) tomorrow!
- Any PR's that can be reviewed and merged before or during the core team meeting on Tuesday August 22nd will be included in the branch
- The cut will be made Tuesday afternoon (around 12 noon eastern time) after the core team meeting, master will be Sakai 13.
- Any features not making the cut will need to be reviewed and cherry-picked for a future version of Sakai
- Bugs are candidates for fixing at any time. The deadline does not apply to bug fixes.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE [hidden email] email address. It is for Announcements, only. Thanks for understanding.