[sakai-production] [sakai-all] Sakai 11.2 status - on track

[sakai-production] [sakai-all] Sakai 11.2 status - on track

[sakai-all]

Hi all,

Summary
We have additional fixed issues to merge into the 11 branch and then we should be able to produce our first release candidate (RC01) for 11.2. With a little luck, we will only need one release candidate before releasing.

Probably RC01 will be available Wednesday afternoon Eastern time.

An announcement will be sent to Sakai QA and Dev lists when the RC01 qa server is ready, to allow for testing to commence.

Detail

As of this moment, 145 fixed issues have been merged into 11.2  [1].

19 issues are in the Jira merge queue [2] and 6 issues are in the GradebookNG queue  [3] (and possibly as 7th is being worked on).  That would make 170 fixed issues anticipated for the 11.2 release.

The "11.2  Break It testing" spreadsheet [4] is available for review but is intended to be used when RC01 is released. More documentation will be provided if necessary and announced.

We are planning to release 11.2 on October 28, so probably we will need to complete testing on October 21 .

Test Fest is scheduled for this Thursday at 10 am Eastern (usual time) [5].

[1] 145 issues in 11.2
     1a) Jira issues -
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=15871

--
You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-security, sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---